WASHINGTON, April 15, 2016 — Pentagon officials say the Defense Department is wasting money on excess facilities and needs Congress to step in and close them, but they face an uphill fight.
@CSIAMumbai @airmauritius Gettinng anywhere(literally) through the CSIA's peacock canopy is always a pleasure. Flying on best and the beautiful #AirMauritius #A330neo to paradise of the Earth #Mauritius is not a chance many would afford missing. I'd be happy even if I get to spot it taking off #Avgeek
#WHISK21 RC-135V Rivet Joint 64-14846 northbound over Greece 🇬🇷
🛫 #potn 🛬
@AKL_Airport @louise_bee And do nothing.. #Avgeek
#Airbus product portfolio every 2Sec an #A320 takes off in the world @Airbus #A320neo having more than 70+ clients / customers across the globe
Great Market share compare to it's competitor.
Flew many times in this beautiful #aviation #avgeek #aerospace
...and with that, flying @airvistara became even safer. #avgeek
. @airvistara deleted Honourable @adgpi Officer General GD Bakshi Pic after Anti Army Gang Pressure. I will never travel on Air Vistara till thn they tweet Pic again & apologies , RT if you will #BoycottVistara
- Military and aerospace exports, particularly commercial aircraft, jumped up in 2015 April 15, 2016
- NASA to ignite fire in space. March 29, 2016
- The human body in the environment of space March 23, 2016
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018