WASHINGTON, April 15, 2016 — Pentagon officials say the Defense Department is wasting money on excess facilities and needs Congress to step in and close them, but they face an uphill fight.
#Touchdown #Portland #Oregon ! My 36th state! #Travel #JetSetter #AvGeek #AvGeeks #FrequentFlyer #TravelDay #WorkTravel #WorkTrip #Airports #Airport #PDX @ Portland International Airport https://t.co/1AxCs4QnRV
From sky to screen – Meet the awesome Airborne Films production company https://t.co/SyZem5Fl3D #avgeek #aviationdaily #aviationlovers
Witness Describes What He Heard Before #Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash https://t.co/XK9O90Bmb6 #AvGeek
And Taiwan has 2 major international airlines that are part of this “global Vivian aviation community.” Both, btw, have better service than literally any airline from China, but you knew that. #avgeek
@cookiebandit ICAO does not serve the interest of any single member State, including our host State. We serve the global civil aviation community as a whole.
- Military and aerospace exports, particularly commercial aircraft, jumped up in 2015 April 15, 2016
- NASA to ignite fire in space. March 29, 2016
- The human body in the environment of space March 23, 2016
- A Call to Inaction on Defense Acquisition Law January 27, 2020
- 34 Injured in Iran Attack, Pentagon Now Says; Launches a Review of Reporting Procedures January 24, 2020
- In the Terrorism Fight, Trump Has Continued a Key Obama Policy January 24, 2020
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018