LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA, May 11, 2016 — A SpaceX Dragon cargo spacecraft splashed down in the Pacific Ocean at 2:51 p.m. EDT Wednesday, May 11, about 261 miles southwest of Long Beach, California, with more than 3,700 pounds of NASA cargo, science and technology demonstration samples from the International Space Station.
RT AvEcuadorRT: RT DGAC_Ecuador: Conoce nuestra terminología aeronáutica. ¡Para quienes se apasionan por la aviación! Comparte la publicación. #TerminologíaAeronáuticaEC #PasiónPorLaAviación🇪🇨✈️❤️📚 #avgeek #aviation
Interesting thread + breakdown by an #avgeek #topgun2 #topgun #Maverick #tomcruise
Yes, I have seen the Top Gun 2 trailer and double yes I cannot wait.
N280WN "Missouri One" Boeing 737-7H4 operating as Southwest WN1575 landing KSAN runway 27 on 18 July 2019. #avgeek #planespotting
N616CZ Embraer ERJ 175 operating as Compass Airlines CP5814 (Delta Connection) landing KSAN runway 27 on 18 July 2019. #avgeek #planespotting
- Military and aerospace exports, particularly commercial aircraft, jumped up in 2015 April 15, 2016
- NASA to ignite fire in space. March 29, 2016
- The human body in the environment of space March 23, 2016
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018