Defense platforms are expected to perform over a long operational life that can span several decades. Developing high-reliability, safety-critical software that is built to last requires comprehensive tools from trusted industry partners. Robust software-development solutions can help engineers design and develop new long-life unmanned systems and can enable upgrade of systems on currently fielded unmanned platforms to extend their life cycle.
🛬🚂& ... 🧀?
LPPT 172200Z 12012KT 9999 FEW018 16/14 Q1003 #aviation #airplanes #metar #weather #avgeek #aviationlovers
🛬🚂& ... 🧀?
@flyswiss_ch myswitzerland @fly2ohare boeing #boeing #avgeek #avgirl #plane #airplane #planenerd #planespot #planespotter #planespotting #thegreatplanes #flight #takeoff… https://t.co/23O8WgmbEx
Panavia Tornado ADV https://t.co/hKL7FWSEIF #avgeek #video #aero
Part of the Alpha Delta collection. Definitely not all of them.. there are others on another shelf and a couple too fragile to display. I have issues 🙈✈️ #Avgeek
- Americans believe biometrics will improve their experience at airports; security November 15, 2018
- Veteran journalist Jamie Whitney joins staff of Intelligent Aerospace and Military & Aerospace Electronics November 14, 2018
- 2018 Intelligent Aerospace Technology Innovation Awards announced for aerospace and defense industry November 14, 2018
- Military and aerospace exports, particularly commercial aircraft, jumped up in 2015 April 15, 2016
- NASA to ignite fire in space. March 29, 2016
- The human body in the environment of space March 23, 2016
- Senior Defense Officials Offer Dueling Pricetags for Space Force November 16, 2018
- Pentagon Began Clampdown on Senior Leadersâ€™ Public Speaking Months Ago, Memos Reveal November 15, 2018
- Supersonic Bizjets May Attract Pentagon Interest November 14, 2018
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018