The private space exploration company has been working to have the unmanned rockets land vertically, but SpaceX owner Elon Musk said the rocket landed hard on the drone ship Friday.
✈️ #KLM461 - BOEING 737-900 reg: PH-BXP van 🇳🇱 KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is vlakbij Wolfheze op 19175ft hoogte en stijgt richting ➡️ @ 805.1km/u ⌚ 20:02 UTC | https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=48418b | https://www.planespotters.net/photo/1248124/ph-bxp-klm-royal-dutch-airlines-boeing-737-9k2wl | http://radarwolfheze.nl #adsb #avgeek
Yeah, I'm the numpty that'll stand in the rain & wind to watch my girls 💁🏻♀️✈️ #avgeek4
✈️ #EWG56B - AIRBUS A-319 reg: D-AGWH van 🇩🇪 Eurowings is vlakbij Wolfheze op 22600ft hoogte en daalt richting ↘️ @ 735.9km/u ⌚ 20:01 UTC | https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=3c5ee8 | https://www.planespotters.net/photo/1267323/d-agwh-eurowings-airbus-a319-132 | http://radarwolfheze.nl #adsb #avgeek
✈️ #KLM71Q - BOEING 737-900 reg: PH-BXT van 🇳🇱 KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is vlakbij Wolfheze op 21175ft hoogte en stijgt richting ↘️ @ 805.1km/u ⌚ 20:00 UTC | https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=4841a6 | https://www.planespotters.net/photo/1276276/ph-bxt-klm-royal-dutch-airlines-boeing-737-9k2wl | http://radarwolfheze.nl #adsb #avgeek
#NEWS | According to Interfax, Russia's war against Ukraine has destroyed 12 airports since the start of the conflict.
Read more at AviationSource!
#Ukraine #Russia #Airports #AvGeek #War
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Fort Bragg as Fort Liberty? Commission Announces Names to Erase Confederate Ties May 25, 2022
- What You Need to Know about the Defense Production Act – the 1950s Law Biden Invoked to Try to End the Baby Formula Shortage May 20, 2022
- Alabama’s Tuberville Calls on ‘Sore Loser’ Coloradoans to Give Up Space Command HQ May 20, 2022
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018