June 10, 2016 — A Chinese space lab is bound to come back to Earth soon, but when and where this happens is a matter of debate and speculation.
National Airlines has announced that it has received its first Boeing 747-400ERF (extended range freighter). The new freighter registered N663CA offers a more fuel-efficient option for ultra-long-haul cargo operations.
#Aviation #AVGeek #AviationNews
Greg, John and Todd review the facts, conditions and circumstances of a Piper PA-24 crash in Angel Fire, New Mexico to amplify the role of the pilot’s decisions before and during the flight.
http://ow.ly/QHGC50KVUM3 #aviationdaily #aviation #avgeek
MULTI ADSBX MANOEUVRING ALERT : At time Fri Sep 30 12:58:58 2022 #MRL33 was likely to be manoeuvring at FL168 6nm from TRL Alcantarilla_TACAN_ES
near Carretera de Alguazas, Molina de Segura, Vega Medi #AvGeek #ADSB https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=3571D4&zoom=10
MULTI ADSBX MANOEUVRING ALERT : At time Fri Sep 30 12:58:58 2022 #MRL34 was likely to be manoeuvring at FL148 6nm from ATR Alcantarilla_NDB_ES
near Camino Casa Curica, Librilla, Bajo Guadalentín, Re #AvGeek #ADSB https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=3571CB&zoom=10
- Democrats Introduce a New Path To Protect Troops’ Abortion Access September 29, 2022
- The U.S. Military Is Buying Electric Jet-ski Robots September 26, 2022
- US Troops Are Volunteering to Fly Abortion Seekers Across State Lines September 26, 2022
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018