Taxpayers are complaining about the costs of individual satellite/space launches, but most are unaware of additional subsidies. For instance, ULA is on track to receive roughly $1 billion in FY17, $1.2 billion in FY18, and a total of roughly $12 billion since 2006 to fund launch operations. No other provider receives this subsidy, including SpaceX, which charges less than ULA for a launch. In fact, competition from SpaceX prompted ULA to slash its price by one third. What’s your opinion?
Good morning everyone!
🔎 Airline: QATAR Airways 🇶🇦
✈️ Plane: Airbus A350-1041
📋 Registration: A7-ANP
#aviation #aviationphotography #Airbus #planespotting #AvGeek #Airliner #aviationworld #Aircraft
@polishammer88 @jetcitystar @jgagnot @aviaserver @joaquinspotter
MULTI FR24 MISSED APPROACH ALERT : At Thu Jan 28 13:02:46 2021 #LDG02 was landing but now climbing - possible missed approach 8nm from EGBL Long Marston Airfield #AvGeek #ADSB https://www.flightradar24.com/LDG02/26af4428
MULTI ADSBX MANOEUVRING ALERT : At time Thu Jan 28 12:59:32 2021 #MAMBA5 was likely to be manoeuvring at FL139 8nm from FDF Fayette_NDB_US near County Road 97, Stewart, Fayette County, Alabama, #AvGeek #ADSB https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ADFF86&zoom=10
@TPVision reveals its impressive 2021 line-up of OLED and MiniLED TVs.
#homecinema #hometheatre #avnews #audiovisual #oledtv #miniLEDTV #8ktv #4ktv #gamingtv #gamingmonitor #av #snuk #avgeek @CMCPR
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- US Flies B-52 Bomber To Gulf In Show of Force Against Iran January 27, 2021
- What Happens to the Space Force Now? January 27, 2021
- Biden Orders New Review of Sexual Assault Policies in Military January 26, 2021
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018