Taxpayers are complaining about the costs of individual satellite/space launches, but most are unaware of additional subsidies. For instance, ULA is on track to receive roughly $1 billion in FY17, $1.2 billion in FY18, and a total of roughly $12 billion since 2006 to fund launch operations. No other provider receives this subsidy, including SpaceX, which charges less than ULA for a launch. In fact, competition from SpaceX prompted ULA to slash its price by one third. What’s your opinion?
A) This looks like some incredibly fun flying. #avgeek
B) #Draco is an absolutely ridiculous aircraft.
C) I won't spoil it, but the last two minutes of the video.. just... LOL.
Lumpur Ground, Malaysian 5160, Good Evening, C 2. Requesting push and start.
Malaysian 5160, Lumpur Ground, Good Evening, Push back and start approved. Runway 32R, Exit via S 7.
Push back and start approved. 32R, Exit via S 7, POB 02, Mike Tango Foxtrot
Drôle de guerre commerciale entre #EasyJet et #Ryanair.
Duel d'affiches en version "As de la gâchette" dans un centre commercial Toscan (Corte Nuova - Ponsacco)
Tu ne vois ça qu'en Italie 😜😘
#Aviation #avgeek #lowcost
RT @pulsoguayaco: Toma en cuenta que si planeas un viaje a Galápagos, en noviembre, entrarán a regir nuevos requisitos de ingreso para turistas extranjeros. https://t.co/5CRMZ1BZKM
#Galapagos #requisitos #fly #travel #AvGeek #aviation #avion #avión #sp…
- Military and aerospace exports, particularly commercial aircraft, jumped up in 2015 April 15, 2016
- NASA to ignite fire in space. March 29, 2016
- The human body in the environment of space March 23, 2016
- SpaceX Launches CRS-15 in Spectacular Fashion June 29, 2018
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler VAQ-132 Scorpions June 29, 2018
- MilAeroGeek Co-Authors Unmanned Software Article for Mil-Embedded May 21, 2018